Monday, July 6, 2009

Summertime Clothes

I got this dress at the Seattle Goodwill's Glitter sale last year with my friend Kylie. We drove down there at 7:30 am. It was a CRAZY sale. People fighting over fur coats. 2 hour lines to get into the vintage area. I am definitely going again this year though!




Only 12 bucks! It fits sooooo well (I need to repair a loose hem by the bust part though). I also purchased light pink 50s prom-style dress (zipper was broken but it was $10), a silver sequin cropped halter top, silver sequin sweater and a sequin belt. I like sequins, obviously ;]

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an amazing time. i love big vintage sales.
    unfortunately i have no idea who that model is in those kate like shots.
    i got them from a photography site so they only listed the ph. she's pretty awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. I also need to see a photo of the pink prom dress....!

    megan
    http://combat-baby.net
    http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete