Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoooooaaaa, Domino.




"When I was a little girl my father told me that if you weren't careful you could lose everything you've ever earned in life in a split second. You have to know when to cash out."






I re-watched this for the first time in four years last week and all I have to say is this: Keira Knightley looked soooooo gorgeous in Domino. If I ever cut my hair short, I would definitely get this cut/coloring. I also really want that fitted leather jacket. It's perfect.

8 comments:

  1. yes, and i think the styling was a little ahead of it's time, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pic too, looove the cropped hair. wish i was brave enough to do it

    camille x
    http://fashionwrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet comment and glad you like my blog

    camille x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first.
    &
    answer: i have no idea who seh is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keira is just amazing. beautiful.
    loved it

    Chicmuse

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. i love keira is this film. she so bitchy, cool, badass and yes, stylish.
    best of all for someone whose famous for her period roles and properness, she pulls it off. plus i ♥ mickey rourke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Domino! Such a cool movie. I actually blogged about it a couple of months ago on my fashion blog... I really wish I could carry off her hairstyle. So badass!

    megan
    http://combat-baby.net
    http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete